Friday, June 19, 2009

Cupcake burger and cookie fries

I stole this idea from Bakerella, I'll admit. Heck, I'll even give her all the credit. The woman is brilliant. But since I ended up doing half of mine from scratch and she did hers from a mix, I figured I'd put the recipes I used on here, just in case you, like me, want to make these, but don't have all the mixes nor time/resources to go to the store to buy some.



Sugar Cookie Fries. Note: Sugar Cookie dough needs to be refrigerated when not being used. This recipe made 3 cookie sheets worth of fries for me, but you can have one batch out of the fridge at a time, else it gets too soft to work with.

Brownies

Cupcakes:
I used a mix. But was going to use this recipe.

Frosting:
Store-bought. For the record, regular red food coloring (the cheap stuff most people have) doesn't make red frosting. It makes pink frosting. Pretend it's fry-sauce instead?

Lettuce:
Coconut colored with green food coloring.




For full instructions, be sure to visit Bakerella's blog. And make sure to print off the boxes and papers; they just make all the difference in the world.

No comments: