Sunday, October 19, 2008

I promise I will post soon

I wanted to start this type of blog to encourage me to start planning ahead. I promise I will start doing this soon.

Thank you Tianna for being so on top of things. Anybody is welcome to join us and put in your two bits worth, just let us know.

The details are still being worked out and don't let Tianna's rules scare you off. It is an outline so everybody is on the same page, not a do it or else list. I am the first to admit that I am not going to be religious to the rules as I am not that organized. Yes, I am the first to admit that I am slackful and confused.

I hope all of you enjoy this blog and help by adding your ideas as this will make the site bigger and better. We are hoping to have a great library of recipes and weekly menu ideas.

Hope everybody has a great day.

No comments: